Ahoy Matey! Pirates’ Cove is our amazing interactive Spray Park with so many different features that will keep kids entertained for hours! The cove is complete with climbing structures, and 3 body slides for kids. There is a giant pirate head that fills with water every couple minutes and dumps gallons of water into the soaked playground below! Nearby there are some great amenities, like the Pier 84′ restaurant, family washrooms, plenty of undercover picnic tables, and a hot tub where you can view your children while they play in Pirates Cove!
- No running on decks or walkways
- No rough housing or horse play
- Parents must consider this risk and all other risks when allowing their child on the slides, and in the pools and troughs.
- Feet-first sliding only
- Only slide down when a slide is clear
- Clear away promptly from end of slide
- No hanging on pull ropes
- No climbing on pipes or railings
- All parents / adults are responsible for the well being and safety of their children
- An adult must accompany children under 8 years at all times
- Life jackets are recommended for small children & weak / non swimmers
- Infants must wear swim diapers while in pools, slides and spray parks
Suitable for all ages – Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Pirates’ Cove
- (playground with interactive water toys and 3 body slides)
- Suitable for all ages
- Children under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
Due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Ride at your Own Risk