Have you ever wanted to experience the thrill of white water rafting? Now you can have a river rafting experience right here at Cultus Lake Waterpark! Radical Rapids will take you on a wild ride, speeding down water shoots and racing around corners, until you SPLASH into the pool below. You can complete this journey by yourself in a single tube, or with a friend in a double.
BEFORE THE RIDE
- Pick a line, singles or doubles
- Keep back until a tube is given to you
- Walk it up to the top of the slide
- Wait to be signalled by an attendant
- Only one tube to begin the ride at a time
DURING THE RIDE
- No linking or forming chains with other tubers
- Remain seated at all times
- Hold firmly onto the handles
- Do not rock the tubes
- Do not stop in the slide
AFTER THE RIDE
- Do not block the end of the slide
- Obey all instructions from attendant and exit quickly
- Hand off the tube to someone waiting
Must be 48″ tall to ride these slides alone. – Between 36″ and 48″ tall can ride with an adult.
- (Single or Double rider tube slide)
- Between 36″ and 48″ tall can ride with an adult.
- Under 36″ tall are not allowed.
- No Selfie Sticks
- Eyeglasses & Electronic devices must be securely affixed to slider
- Max weight/slider 300 lbs.
- Max weight/double tube 400lbs
Also due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Ride at your Own Risk