These exhilarating twin slides are for the thrill-seekers visiting the park. These slides can only be experienced by individuals who are above 48 inches tall, and are strong swimmers. The ride begins as you cannon through a steep black-hole flume, before emerging with a blast into a giant 30 foot “bowl-shaped” slide. You will swirl and rapidly cycle around for a few turns before drop-landing in the 9 foot pool below. This is easily one of the most extreme slides in the park!
WARNING: DEEP WATER
BEFORE THE RIDE
- This ride is ONLY for STRONG SWIMMERS
- If you require a lifeguard rescue, you will be evicted from the waterpark
- Before the ride you will receive instructions from the lifeguard that must be followed
DURING THE RIDE
- Riders must lie on their backs, interlock their fingers, and place their hands behind their head, and remain in this position for the duration of the slide.
AFTER THE RIDE
- Once in the pool below, exit as quickly as possible
- Use the hand rail if necessary to pull yourself to the side
Must be 48″ tall to ride this slide.
- Bazooka Bowls
- (Single rider body slide)
- MUST BE A STRONG SWIMMER
- Under 48″ tall are not allowed.
- No Selfie Sticks
- Eyeglasses & Electronic Devices must be securely affixed to slider
- Persons with fear of dark rides or enclosed spaces should not use this slide
- Max weight/slider 300 lbs.
Also due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Ride at your Own Risk