The Valley of Fear is the slide to conquer your fears, or to get a rush of exhilaration! This is BC’s only freefall tube slide. On this slide, you will drop 45 feet with water spraying out the sides and then get shot up the other side of the giant half pipe, only to plunge backwards down again and again.
Due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Before the Ride
- Wait in line for a tube (single or double) at the bottom
- Once you are given a tube, you can climb the stairs to the slide
- Wait until signalled by an attendant to load your tube
During the Ride
- Remain seated in the tube
- Hold firmly onto the handles
- Tuck your chin into your chest
- Keep bottom off the slide
After the Ride
- Exit the slide
- Bring your tube to people waiting in line