The Blaster & Twisters attraction consists of three classic waterslides, that intertwine and twist their way past one another into the pool below. These are perfect for both beginner and experienced watersliders, as you can sit up or lie down on your back to pick what speed works best for you. Try all three and find out which is the fasted, slowest, and which has the most twists and turns.
Due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Before the Ride
- Choose 1 of 3 slides when you reach the top of the tower
- Wait behind the red line until signalled by the attendant
During the Ride
- Must go down the slide feet-first
- Sit down to go slower on the slide
- Lie down on your back to go faster on the slide
- Do not use hands to slow down or stop
After the Ride
- Exit the pool as quickly as possible
- Parents waiting for smaller children must stand behind the red line unless permitted by a guard