Cultus Lake Adventure Park, located at 3993 Sunnyside Blvd., Cultus Lake, BC. is a privately owned business. Upon entering our park, guests are required to follow all park policies. These policies have been developed to ensure the health and safety of all customers and employees in the park. Your own health and safety will rely on you exercising good judgement, and your ability to responsibly abide by these policies.
We do NOT permit the following:
- Smoking of any kind
- Outside food and beverages – including alcohol
- Pets – on or off leash
- Bicycles, skateboards or rollerblades of any type
- Loud or unruly behaviour – including personal music
- Inappropriate language or cursing
- Extended periods of loitering
Other Entrance Policies:
- Children under the age of 8 must have adequate supervision and behave responsibly.
- Cultus Lake Adventure Park is not responsible for lost of stolen property.
- All Admissions (be they in wristband, ticket, token, or other form) are non-refundable.
- All ride and attraction line-ups will be closed off prior to park closing times.
- For safety or maintenance reasons, rides and attractions may be out of service, and you will not be eligible for refunds or price reductions.
- Rides and attractions will open at various times each day after posted park opening hours.
- Cultus Lake Adventure Park is monitored by video surveillance – Management reserves the right to refuse admittance or service to anyone.
- Cultus Lake Adventure Park reserves the right to use any photography, video, and audio recording at these facilities, without written permission of park guests, to ensure the highest quality of service. We may use these for the purpose of promotional publications or other media materials.
These policies are in place to reduce risks for yourself and those around you; they make it possible for us all to enjoy this park safely together. Failure to abide by these rules will result in immediate removal from the park. Cultus Lake Waterpark Ltd. dba Cultus Lake Adventure Park is not responsible for any injury, sickness, or damages caused as a result of entering or participating in use of the attractions within our facility. By voluntarily visiting our facility you assume all risks.
ENTRANCE IS DEEMED ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS