You are not permitted to enter this park if:
- You have traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days
- You have recently, or are currently experiencing flu-like symptoms
- You have been in close proximity to someone else within the past 14 days who has had flu-like symptoms
It is recommended that anyone 70 years of age or older refrain from entering our facility and engaging in use of our attractions
Any individuals with serious underlying medical conditions or are immune compromised should not attend
Here’s what you can do to help us keep everyone safe:
- Maintain safe levels of social distancing (at least 2 Meters from other social units) within the park at all times
- Limit your social unit to a maximum of 6 individuals within the park at all times
- Bring a mask or face-covering with you. It is strongly recommended that guests should wear a mask at all times – EXCEPT when on water attractions (Bucky’s Boats)- Regional Health Authorities strictly prohibit the wearing of masks in the water. Masks should be kept dry in a plastic ziploc bag when not in use.
- Wash your hands frequently; when you arrive and exit, before and after each bathroom visit, before and after sharing commonly touched surfaces
- Do not touch your face with your hands
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and away from others around you
- Refrain from unnecessary trips to the restrooms
- Be kind and calm and whenever possible, please leave it to our capable staff to approach guests that may need reminding of the Rules.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. While we are constantly working to mitigate all risks, we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. All Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend, and should do their best to follow hygiene recommendations from our public health officials.
At each Ride Operator booth, our trained employees are equipped with a sanitizer kit for use throughout the day both on an as-needed basis, and at set time intervals. Cleaning and disinfection routines and procedures vary slightly depending on the particular characteristics of ride, (seats, handles, restraints, etc.). Each ride cycle will also be loaded and operated so that the users are doing so at a safe distance from others while on the attraction. Ride Operators will direct patrons to designated seats based on the size of the social units in queuing. Once a group has taken their seats the next group will be permitted to load after a buffer has been applied granting the necessary distancing. The number of seats left vacant for spacing will vary per ride.
In addition to your good habits and cooperation, we are:
- Constantly cleaning high traffic, high-touch areas at rides, as well as bathrooms, railings, doorknobs, employee workstations (including, but not limited to, customer service areas).
- Limiting visits in the park to 4 hours so that an entire cleaning and disinfection program can take place during the mid-day intermission. The same routines are strictly followed by our maintenance and hospitality staff early in the morning before the first session of each day.
- Equipping all ride areas, food and customer service zones with barriers, queuing line controls, fences, gates, dividers, and safe-distance markings. Signage is also posted at key locations throughout the park to remind guests to maintain safe physical distance.
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations at several locations throughout the park, including all points of sale and rides. Signage is placed at key locations throughout the park to remind guests of the importance of frequently washing hands.
- Putting customer and employee safety first. All employees are trained in COVID-19 Health & Safety, provided with PPE and hand-washing stations separate from our guests, and are routinely tasked with cleaning workstations and common areas and surfaces throughout the park.
Social Distancing within the park will be constantly supervised and maintained in accordance with a detailed and structured park access control system (details below).
- Cultus Lake Adventure Park has drastically modified its operations in response to the threat and risks that COVID-19 poses to large non-distancing groups. For this reason, groups entering the facility together will be restricted to small social units (maximum of six people).
- Within the park, these social units must maintain a separation of 2 meters or greater from other social units, employees, and anyone else within the park.
- In order to achieve this, the amount of admissions made available will be greatly reduced. Consequently, 2 separate entry sessions for the day will be offered: One commencing at 11:00 am, and the second at 4:30 pm (with Ride operations beginning at 11:30 am and 5:00 pm, respectively).
- The quantity of groups allowed within the park during any one session will vary depending on individual group sizes.
- Park capacity is monitored on a daily basis to verify that the areas throughout the park can easily hold this number of guests or groups inside, without jeopardizing the necessary spacing of 2 meters per social unit.
- Each session will permit up to 4 hrs for park access and riding. Upon completion of the first session, the park will close for 90 minutes allowing for the disinfecting and sanitizing of rides, restraints, queuing handrails, latches, doorknobs, and more. The public restrooms will also receive a thorough clean again at this time.
- “Group Here” spacing dots will be used as a way to ensure distancing among other groups attending Cultus Lake Adventure Park.
- “Group Here” spaces will be distanced at roughly 3 meters each allowing for multiple people in a single social unit to occupy a dot and not infringe on the social units on either side of them. This same system will be applied at Entrance areas and throughout the park.
- All ride queues which did not previously offer distancing of 2 meters have been redesigned so that individuals waiting to ride can do so at a safe distance from others. Most walkway areas within the park have an adequate width to permit groups to pass and maintain distancing requirements.
- Each ride cycle will also be loaded and operated so that the users are doing so at a safe distance from others while on the attraction.
- Ride Operators will direct patrons to designated seats based on the size of the social units in queuing.
- Once a group has taken their seats the next group will be permitted to load after a buffer has been applied granting the necessary distancing.
- The number of seats left vacant for spacing will vary per ride.
- Giggle Ridge Adventure Golf will have a maximum group capacity at any given time. The number of groups entering will not exceed the number of holes in the course. This will allow for consistent equal spacing preventing any social unit from advancing to closely to another. There are 18 holes in total which mean our course can comfortably hold 18 groups at a time. Upon completion of the 18th hole, golfers will proceed to the exit allowing the cashier to permit the next group of golfers to re-enter the course. At no time would anyone’s 2 meter distancing be jeopardized. Groups are not permitted to advance to the next hole until it has been cleared by the group in front of them. Anyone waiting to enter the course will be evenly distanced and spaced for safety.
- Hand-sanitizing stations at several locations throughout the park, including all points of sale and ride zones. Signage is placed at key locations throughout the park to remind guests of the importance of frequently washing hands.
- Customer and employee safety comes first. All employees are trained in COVID-19 Health & Safety, provided with PPE and hand-washing stations separate from our guests, and are routinely tasked with cleaning workstations and common areas and surfaces throughout the park.