The Colossal Canyon is a state-of-the-art water attraction. Board our largest raft in the park, with a seating capacity of 5 people, or 4 adults per raft. This ride starts at an elevation of 75 ft and twists and winds its way through the trees for approximately 700 ft. One of the most popular rides in the park, Colossal Canyon will send you and your friends hurtling around corners, and high banks with waves crashing against the raft.
BEFORE THE RIDE
- Wait to be signalled by an attendant
- Follow capacity instructions
DURING THE RIDE
- Remain seated
- Hold firmly onto the handles
AFTER THE RIDE
- Stay seated as you come down into the pool
- Exit the raft feet first
- Listen to the lifeguard at the bottom
- Exit via steps
Must be 48″ tall to ride these slides alone. – Between 36″ and 48″ tall can ride with an adult.
- Colossal Canyon
- (Max. capacity of 5 people or 4 adults per raft)
- Group of 5 may be separated at discretion of slide attendant
- Maximum 4 adults, 800 lbs
- 3 adults, 2 children, 800 lbs
- Between 36″ and 48″ tall can ride with an adult.
- Under 36″ tall are not allowed.
- No Selfie Sticks
- Eyeglasses & Electronic devices must be securely affixed to slider
- Max weight/slider 800 lbs.
Also due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Ride at your Own Risk