To help you choose the best day possible for your visit to Cultus Lake Waterpark, consider the following tips:
- The early summer is usually quieter from June (Opening Day) to mid-July
- You definitely will get more sliding in on cloudy days or even if it rains. Our pools and slide water is heated and the Espresso Hut is a sheltered area with Patio Heaters. We also have 5 giant hot tubs.
- During our summer season, weekdays are less busy than weekends
What to Bring:
Now that you have selected your day it’s time to pack your supplies.
- Swimwear suitable for watersliding. Suits with metal objects are not allowed as they will scratch the slides.
- Sunscreen and a hat, which are also available for sale at the park should you need it.
- Lawn chairs or loungers, which are also available for rent for your convenience.
- Umbrella and stand, which are also available for rent for your convenience.
- Cold drinks. Remember, ALL beverage containers entering the park must be commercially labelled and sealed. Open drink containers and alcoholic beverages are not allowed in.
- Blankets and towels
- Do not bring inflatable devices, other than life jackets, as we can not allow them in the pools. They block the view of the water safety personnel and can be unsafe.
Oh! And don’t forget to bring the kids!
What to do on the day you come:
For your easy directions to BC’s #1 Waterpark click here and access our maps and directions so you can print a map or just double check where we are.
Arrive at the park as early as possible! We open every day at 10:00am throughout the summer. We have shaded tent structures, complete with tables, which are available on a first come, first serve basis, provided free of charge. We also have approximately 100 free standing picnic tables spread out across the lawn which are available on a first come first serve basis as well.
Once you have found the right place to spread your blanket and set up your lounger. Head for the slides!
We recommend that you do multiple rides down the Valley of Fear and the Radical Rapids, and the Colossal Canyon tube rides before the park fills too much, then head for the body slides.You will have avoided the biggest rush and be able to relax with your lunch or snack before heading back to the slides. We’re sure you will find all you need at Cultus Lake Waterpark.