In the Boomerang, a “boat-shaped” raft (carrying up to four passengers in a row, one-behind-another) begins its descent from 60 feet and travels in a double-figure-eight slide path before diving to the boomerang landing canal below! This is the perfect family ride. An added bonus is that there is no need to carry your raft up the big tower – our 90-foot conveyor system does all the work while you have all the fun! The top of the Boomerang tower also has one of the best vantage points in the park, so you can enjoy a beautiful view of the park and the surrounding mountains & forests while waiting in line.
Due to Manufacturer and Safety Guidelines, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions and/or head, neck, back troubles, or other serious medical conditions must not use the slides.
Before the Ride
- Climb to the top of the Bazooka Bowl and Boomerang tower
- Wait in line until a raft is given to you
- Wait until the attendant signals you onto the raft
- Only one raft at a time
During the Ride
- Remain seated in the raft at all times
- Hold firmly onto the handles
After the Ride
- Wait until the raft has stopped moving
- Listen to the lifeguard at the bottom
- Exit the flume
- Carry the raft to the conveyor belt