Get the opportunity to spend your summer working outside and interacting with customers and co-workers. The Water Safety team is on a constant rotation, working on some of Canada’s most exciting and extreme Water Slides. One of the keys to a successful day at the Waterpark is the efficiency, customer service, and vigilance of the Water Safety staff. Description of some duties includes:
- Dispatching Sliders: This involves helping patrons into their tubes/rafts, giving sliding instructions, and enforcing safety.
- Scanning Positions: Attentively watching Water (about 4 ft. deep) & enforcing Safety Policies for our guests.
- Customer Service: The Water Safety team serves as the face of the company out on the water, and is the primary point of contact between the company and guests. Top priority is given to providing a Safe and Enjoyable experience for our guests.
On the job training and certification is provided! Get certified in being a Water Slide Attendant at our park.
Bronze Cross, Standard First Aid and/or CPR Certification are assets but are not required. NLS Certifications eligible for higher pay rate
Food Service Attendants provide friendly and quality delivery of a wide selection of food and beverage services to our guests. If you thrive in a fast-paced team environment this position is perfect for you, it’s never a dull day in food services as you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of positions and locations across the park!
Cultus Lake Waterpark is a full service Waterpark with a variety of food outlets and menu choices. Our main kitchen area has 4 service windows that serve a variety of foods; such as, Burgers, Fries, Pizza, and many other items. There are 2 satellite restaurants with patio seating including Pier 84 Fish & Chips, and an Espresso Hut.
Some Duties include:
- Cashiering and taking orders
- Food Preparation and Cooking
- Preparing Drinks and beverages across the park and in the Espresso Hut
- Assisting in rotation of stock, and opening and shut-down procedures.
Food Safe is provided to Successful Applicants.
Guest Service Attendants provide an informed and pleasant experience for guests entering and exiting the facility. In Guest Services you will be part of a close-knit enthusiastic team, and be trained in a variety of positions targeted at providing optimal experiences to our guests. The ideal candidate has an enthusiastic attitude and possesses excellent communication skills.
Primary tasks include cashiering and interacting with guests on a regular basis in ticket windows, rental booth and retail store.
- Cashiering and selling tickets in our ticket windows
- Working in our Rental Booth renting Locker keys, Loungers, umbrellas, and more!
- Selling Candy and Merchandise in our Sweet Shop, and answering incoming Phone Inquiries and calls.
- Working at our entrance/turnstiles greeting guests, answering inquiries, scanning tickets, and assisting in enforcing policies.
- Assisting in the organization and smooth entry of School Bookings and Groups.
The Park Patrol team supports the hosting task of the Guest Services Department, and ensures that a safe and family-friendly environment is maintained by greeting guests and screening for unsafe objects or substances upon entry to the park. A successful applicant will be customer service oriented and comfortable interacting with the public. This is a customer service oriented position and not a security job.
Some Job Duties include:
- Greeting guests and answering customer inquiries
- Bag checks and screening for unpermitted objects
- Parking Lot and Perimeter checks
- Attending to unwanted or suspicious behaviors inside the park
Basic Security Training is an asset.
Parking Lot Attendant help control the flow of vehicles in and out of parking lot, and in many cases is the first point of contact for our guests. Job duties include organizing and setting up parking lot signage, setting up barricades, relaying instructions to guests regarding parking, directing traffic, patrolling lot and assisting where needed, picking up of garbage and maintain lot.
This is position tend to be a great first-job experience and entry into the Customer Service Industry!
Our Park Services team is dedicated to maintaining a clean and safe environment for our guests, and caring for our grounds. The entire department works together to maintain the safety, cleanliness, quality, and general appearance of the Waterpark Facility.
If you are interviewed with our Park Services department, you may get hired for one of two positions below:
- Maintaining and restocking washroom and change-rooms
- Emptying and disposal of Garbage’s and Recycling across the Park
- Power-washing and cleaning of slide towers, stairs, ramps, walkways, decks, entrance areas, etc.
- Mowing, trimming, and weed-whacking inside the park and out
- Pruning and weeding of garden beds and plants
- Assisting in cleaning of BBQ rental area, and garbage pickup around the park.