Cultus Lake Adventure Park is a great place for your Summer Job!
There are 3 Positions that you can apply for! We do our best to fit you with a position that best suits your personality, goals, and aspirations. Take a look at our positions available and let us know where you think you might be a great fit, and APPLY BELOW!
Rides Attendants get in-depth training in the Operation and supervision of up to 14 of our family-friendly and thrill rides. We are looking for mature and dynamic individuals, who are confident, and are looking for experience in interacting with large groups of people. Ride attendants must demonstrate excellent guest interaction while enforcing safety procedures and policies at all times.
Job duties include:
- Collecting appropriate payment (tokens, wristbands) from riders
- Ensuring riders are appropriate height and weight
- Explaining and enforcing safety procedures and policies
- Loading and securing passengers (securing safety bars, seat belts, and harnesses)
- Conducting and verifying safe ride cycle operations
- Ensuring passengers exit safety
It’s never a dull day in customer service as you can have the opportunity to work in a variety of locations and positions throughout the park. Duties include ticket and retail sales, mini-golf sales, handling customer inquiries, food/beverage sales and preparation, and light interior/exterior cleaning, and greeting guests.
- Token and Wristband sales: There are multiple ticket windows located in our Trading Post and Saloon Buildings. This position involves cashiering and sales of wristbands and tokens, placing wrist-bands on Customers wrists, and providing and informative and pleasant experience to our guests.
- Giggle Ridge Adventure Golf: Golf sales, Delivering proper sized putters and golf-balls, organizing golfing groups, assisting in maintaining the course.
- Concessions: There are multiple locations across the park that involve drink and snack sales. Positions working with concession include our Cantina (variety of hot food options) and Ice Box located on our boardwalk (Cold/Hot drinks and snacks). Duties involve food and drink prep, floating, and cashiering.
Get experience in providing excellent customer service and developing cash handling skills.
Our Park Facilities team is dedicated to maintaining a safe and clean environment for our guests. Duties include Grounds-Keeping and Custodial Tasks.
- Cleaning and Stocking Washrooms
- Emptying Garbage’s and Recycling around the park
- Maintaining Giggle Ridge Adventure Golf Course
- Watering and Pruning Garden Beds and Plants
- Leaf blowing Needles and Pines
- Wiping down and sanitizing Rides