Kiddie Castle is perfect for tiny tots and infants to get acquainted with water activities! The castle is low to the ground, and parents are easily able to supervisor their children. There are also six small slides with splash pads and a few inches of water below. This safe structure is perfect for kids getting adjusted to the wonderful world of water!
- No running on decks, walkways
- No rough-housing or horse play
- Parents must consider this risk and all other risks when allowing their child on the slides, and in the pools and troughs.
- Feet-first sliding only
- Only slide down when a slide is clear
- Clear away promptly from end of slide
- All parents / adults are responsible for the well being and safety of their children
- An adult must accompany children under 8 years at all times
- Life jackets are recommended for small children & weak / non swimmers
- Infants must wear swim diapers while in pools, slides and spray parks